Buxlow Prep School was inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) in February 2019.
Key findings summarise that:
- Pupils develop good levels of knowledge, skills and understanding across the curriculum.
- Pupils' social development is excellent and they have a very strong moral framework.
- Pupils are able to think for themselves and make their own decisions in lessons.
- Throughout the school pupils demonstrate excellent communication skills, which they effectively apply to all areas of learning.
- Pupils show enjoyment of creativity.
- Pupils achieve excellent results in competitive entrance examinations to senior schools.
- Pupils throughout the school have positive attitudes to learning. They show a desire to learn, which is encouraged by enthusiastic teachers
To read the full report please download the report below.
To view our June 2023 Regulatory Compliance Inspection, in which we met all criteria, please download the document below.